The Microsite feature is a great front end tool to showcase your courses publicly. Trainees can view the course and directly register and enroll to the course. There are also various branding and customization options available to customize the microsite.
To Add a Microsite:
- Login as an Administrator and click on Front End in the navigation bar and then click Microsite.
- It will display the list of Microsites already created.
- Click on + Microsite button and enter microsite details like Title, Description, Client, Client Logo, About client, Carousel, Disclaimer, Select Learning path, Add Enrollment Limit and Status.
- Click Submit to create the Microsite.
- It will display a list of already added Microsite Footers.
- Click on + Microsite Footer button and add the Title, Description, Status and Click Submit to create the Microsite Footer.
To visit a Microsite:
- Login as an Administrator and click on Front End in the navigation bar and then click Microsite. It will display the list of Microsites already created.
- Click on the icon in the Action column, it will copy the microsite link.
- Now paste the URL in the new private browser window. Now you can view your Microsite.
- You can share this link with the Trainees to allow them to access to this course.
Note: Microsite feature is not available during Free-Trail.