To create a GoToWebinar session using AlphaLearn LMS:
- Click on Webinars -> GoToWebinar ->+ Webinar and add the necessary details to create a webinar.
- While creating the webinar if you have selected to save the recording on the cloud, you can choose to allow or restrict viewing of the recording by the Trainees from the webinar -> settings menu. This option will be available after the webinar is concluded and recording is made available by GoToWebinar.
To enroll Trainees:
- click the Settings icon next to the Webinar and click Enroll Trainees.
- You will be able to view the currently enrolled Trainees if any. Click + Enroll New and select the Trainees you would like to Enroll to the Webinar. Once enrolled, based on your selection the Trainees will receive an email with the details of the webinar.
To Get the Host URL:
- At the scheduled time of the Webinar, you can click on the host URL to join as the host. The host URL is available under Webinar -> Settings -> Host URL. Panelist if any, can join using the Panelist join URL.
- Trainees can join the webinar by logging in to AlphaLearn LMS and clicking on My Webinars -> Webinar -> Start -> Join Webinar
To Disable a Webinar: Click the Settings icon next to the Webinar and click Disable Webinar.
To Issue a Certificate:
- Click the Settings icon next to the Webinar and click Issue Certificate.
- Select the trainee from the list by clicking the checkbox and clicking the Issue Certificate for Selected Users button.
To Delete a Webinar: Click the Settings icon next to the Webinar and click Delete Webinar.
To create a webinar you have to first ensure that your webinar solution is integrated with AlphaLearn LMS. To know more you can look at how to Integrate Alphalearn LMS with a GoToWebinar Solution.