This feature incentivises learners to earn Badges. Badges can be earned on basis of different criteria to help build a sense of healthy competition.
To customize Badges, login as an Administrator:
- Click Gamification => Badges on the navigation bar
- Click on Enable to enable Badges for your Organization
- Each badge can be customized by clicking on the icon. You can edit the Badge Name, Count or the Image of the Badge
- You can also create custom Badge Categories. Simply click on + Badge Category button and then add a suitable Name and click Submit
- Once a new Category has been created, click on + Create Badge button and add a Name for the Badge, select Source Type as Course or Learning Path and click Browse to upload an Image for the Badge.
- When source type is Course, you can select 1 or more courses and the Badge will be earned by the learners on completion of the selected Course(s). When source type is Learning Path, you can select any 1 Learning Path and the Badge will be earned by the learners on completion of the selected Learning Path.
Note: You have the option to Disable any Badge category.