Learning Object is AlphaLearn’s Micro Learning offering. It is a type of Course which consists of a single learning material. To create a new Learning Object:
- Click Learning Object on the navigation bar.
- Click + Learning Object button on top of the list, it will redirect to a create form.
Enter the following information:
- Object Type: Select the content type from the options given i.e PDF, Video, PPT, Practice Test, Assignment, SCORM, Survey.
- Title: Enter the name for the object.
- Code: Enter a code for the object.
- Private/Public: Content access private or public.
- Description: Add detailed information about the object.
- Duration: Select duration in months or days for which the object will be available to trainees.
- Status: Set active or inactive.
- After adding all field details, click on the Submit button.
- Click on the newly created learning object and upload/create the content.
E.g if it’s a pdf you need to upload the file. If it is an assessment, you need to fill in the assessment form and add questions.